At Bordon Infants we value school uniform as we believe it helps children feel a sense of belonging and pride in their school.
- Black shoes (not boots as young children find it hard to sit on the floor wearing them)
- Black or grey trousers, skirt or dress
- Red and white checked dress
- Red or white polo shirt
- Red jumper or red cardigan
- Hair bands should be in school colours and appropriate for school
- Plain white t-shirt
- Plain blue or black shorts
- Sports trainers or black plimsolls
- Plain navy blue hooded jumper
- Plain navy blue tracksuit bottoms
- A bag to put all the above items in.
You can purchase the school uniform with the school logo by following this link: https://www.schooltrends.co.uk/uniform/BordonInfantSchoolGU350JB
Alternatively parents can purchase non logo uniform at a more cost effective price from most local supermarkets.
Items that are available to purchase at the school office:
Book bag £4.75
PE bag £3.55
Baseball caps £3.50