At Bordon Infants, we value school uniform as we believe it helps children feel a sense of belonging and pride in their school.
Our school uniform is:
- Black shoes (not boots as young children find it hard to sit on the floor wearing them)
- Black or grey trousers, skirt or dress
- Burgundy and white checked dress
- White polo shirt
- Burgundy jumper or burgundy cardigan
- Hair bands should be in school colours and appropriate for school
- Plain white t-shirt
- Plain black shorts
- Sports trainers or black plimsolls
- Plain burgundy hooded jumper
- Plain burgundy tracksuit bottoms
- A bag to put all the above items in.
You can purchase the school uniform with the school logo by following this link: https://www.schooltrends.co.uk/uniform/BordonInfantSchoolGU350JB
Alternatively parents can purchase non logo uniform at a more cost effective price from most local supermarkets. The burgundy and white checked summer dresses are available from Argos.